Come join our team!
At Carlton Construction, we know a diverse and talented workforce is essential to our mission of creating spaces and buildings that enrich life for our clients and their communities. Join our team to start laying the foundation for career success or continue your career growth with opportunities to work on meaningful projects.
Positions We Are Looking For:
- Able to perform a variety of duties
- Proficient in safe and efficient use of hand tools and power tools
- Able to perform tasks that require physical labor at construction sites
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
Superintendent (based in NE Florida and willing to travel)
- Leads and directs the job site team and subcontractors daily, as needed
- Constantly reviews field production; analyzes, supervises, and improves where necessary
- Great problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication abilities, including writing, speaking, and active listening
- Plan and prepare project schedules
- Control the time, cost, and quality of multiple construction projects at a time
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in an office and in the field in a fast-paced environment with variable working hours
Assistant Project Manager
- Provide support for Project Manager with budget, buyout, submittals, meetings, and day-to-day tasks
- Able to cultivate and maintain good relationships with the owner, architect, and subcontractors
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and execute the company’s core values
- College Junior or Senior in a Construction Management program or similar preferred
- Able to work at least 30 hours per week
- Opportunities available to work remotely to accommodate class schedule
- Must have high attention to detail
- Internship Track
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Send us your resume. We post jobs regularly, and submitting your resume in advance gives us the opportunity to keep your information on file for priority consideration when we have future openings.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance and paid time off, starting at hire date
- Dental, Vision, FSA benefits available
- Simple IRA with company-matched contributions
- Company Referral Program
- Bonus Opportunities
Join the Carlton Construction Team
Please submit your information in our quick and easy form, which delivers your resume directly to our Human Resources Office Administrator, Kathryn Shimasaki.
Kathryn Shimasaki, Human Resources Office Administrator