Come join our team!
At Carlton Construction, we know a diverse and talented workforce is essential to our mission of creating spaces and buildings that enrich life for our clients and their communities. Join our team to start laying the foundation for career success or continue your career growth with opportunities to work on meaningful projects.
Positions We Are Looking For:
- College Junior or Senior in a Construction Management program or similar preferred
- Able to work at least 30 hours per week
- Opportunities available to work remotely to accommodate class schedule
- Must have high attention to detail
- Internship Track
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Send us your resume. We post jobs regularly, and submitting your resume in advance gives us the opportunity to keep your information on file for priority consideration when we have future openings.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance and paid time off, starting at hire date
- Dental, Vision, FSA benefits available
- Simple IRA with company-matched contributions
- Company Referral Program
- Bonus Opportunities
Join the Carlton Construction Team
Please submit your information in our quick and easy form, which delivers your resume directly to our Human Resources Office Administrator, Kathryn Shimasaki.
Kathryn Shimasaki, Human Resources Office Administrator