Come join our team!
At Carlton Construction, we know a diverse and talented workforce is essential to our mission of creating spaces and buildings that enrich life for our clients and their communities. Join our team to start laying the foundation for career success or continue your career growth with opportunities to work on meaningful projects.
Positions We Are Looking For:
- Able to perform a variety of duties
- Proficient in safe and efficient use of hand tools and power tools
- Able to perform tasks that require physical labor at construction sites
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
Assistant Project Manager
- Provide support for Project Manager with budget, buyout, submittals, meetings, and day-to-day tasks
- Able to cultivate and maintain good relationships with the owner, architect, and subcontractors
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and execute the company’s core values
- College Junior or Senior in a Construction Management program or similar preferred
- Able to work at least 30 hours per week
- Opportunities available to work remotely to accommodate class schedule
- Must have high attention to detail
- Internship Track
Don’t see the job you’re looking for?
Send us your resume. We post jobs regularly, and submitting your resume in advance gives us the opportunity to keep your information on file for priority consideration when we have future openings.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance and paid time off, starting at hire date
- Dental, Vision, FSA benefits available
- Simple IRA with company-matched contributions
- Company Referral Program
- Bonus Opportunities
You will love working here if:
- You want the best idea to win
- Challenges excite you
- You plan for the intended result
- Family is more than just a word
- You have the ability to dream and the courage to deliver
- Getting it right is more important than getting credit
This might not be the place for you if:
- You come to work more focused on the time clock than your results
- You are not willing to roll up your sleeves and be part of the solution
- Your commitment to being right is stronger than to commitment to learn
- You settle for good enough
- You’re not willing to be better tomorrow than you were today
Join the Carlton Construction Team
Please submit your information in our quick and easy form, which delivers your resume directly to our Human Resources Office Administrator, Kathryn Shimasaki.
Kathryn Shimasaki, Human Resources Office Administrator